cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB 5 power adapter missing

kalibug04
Joining in

My quickstart package for the HUB 5 router is missing the power supply.  Two calls to virgin later, and I'm still without the power supply with little hope of the issue being resolved in a sensible fashion (i.e. mailing out a replacement supply!).  Does anyone have a part number for the HUB 5 power supply?  Or the specifications?

5 REPLIES 5

kalibug04
Joining in

Make that three calls to virgin.  I'm really confused as to why no one in customer support is able to assist with this simple issue.  Especially as I know that I am not the only one who has been sent a HUB 5 quickstart package without the actual power supply.  At this point I am looking at alternate service providers.  

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 or 0345 454 1111 and book a Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks John, The problem is that I don't want to book a tech install, as that means I will have to arrange to wait at home all day for the technician.  I really just want the power adapter that was supposed to be in the quickstart kit.  But maybe that is an impossible ask?

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
I will ask VM to comment here asap

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kalibug04,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums!

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received a power supply for your Hub 5. I haven't been able to locate any details for a service based on your Forum Account, so I'm going to send you a private message to look into this further.

Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ