Menu
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HUB 3 Red Light

My HUB 3 has a permanent red power light. Have tried all the resets etc numerous times. Unit is not overheating. Call customer services twice and was told 1st off "it's normal" and 2nd time it is waiting for a software download" , Both rubbish. Has been like it for a number of weeks now. Does it need replacing?

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: HUB 3 Red Light

Yes it does need replacing.

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike I'll wait as CS seem to make up replies
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dezzie, 

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you're having this issue with your HUB services recently. 
I have had a look at your services on my side and can see there is an area outage, which is regarding a SNR issue. 
This is due to be fixed today actually around  6pm but please be aware this is just an estimate, it could change depending on what the engineers find. However, I am sure they will be working incredibly hard to get this fixed as soon as possible for you.

Once it's been fixed we can then have another look at your HUB to see if there is still an issue.
Thanks, 
Megan_L

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's still red. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI Dezzie, thanks for the message, can you confirm that the hub is out in the open, nothing is covering the vents and the hub is upright? Are you still having issues with this? Is the hub overheating at all? Chris 

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

As i said in the original post it is not overheating. It is in the same position it has always been in since i got it years ago.

0 Kudos