cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB 3.0 permanent RED light for 3 weeks

Marva
On our wavelength

Hello, 

We've been having problems with our Hub 3.0  for several weeks now. The hub light has turned red. Did all the checks I found online, but nothing changes. Called Virgin some 10 days ago were told we had to reset the hub - and it would be fine - but it's not. . Apart from that the service is working OK, but we have to stop the hub as it gets hot, and even when it's cold, the red light comes up. We are 2 independents consultants working from home, and this service is vital for us. 

Reading other people's messages  in the forum, I see that we need to change our hub, not least for safety reason. Please could you send a virgin IT engineer to check and set up a new hub. Many thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Marva

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues with your Hub, I can appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can get this sorted for you ASAP. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Marva

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues with your Hub, I can appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can get this sorted for you ASAP. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for chatting with me over PM @Marva

Glad we were able to get an technician booked in for you to come get this resolved. 

Please keep us updated on how this goes, and if you have any issues from here please let me know and I'll happily get things resolved for you. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

Marva
On our wavelength

Yes thank you Sofia! And I'll keep you posted! 

Best