Menu
Rdeakin1802
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HELP no connection not installed properly getting NO WHERE Help now

1st of June my installation date was after a week before hand of messing about when they cancelled on there part. Anyway long story short They give me temp cable slowest speed ever! Ask for 350 speed not what I got. Construction ment to turn up never do. 20th June they turn up discount the cable and say techntion will be back today between 1-6 to switch on. Did he turn up NO. No service at all now for 3 days now it’s weekend. I was promised some one was coming yesterday and day before. Did they? DID THEY **bleep**. Now when I want to cancel I have a disconnection fee to pay! How ? Iv not been installed properly since day 1 AND I DIDNT SIGN ANY CONTRACT because I new it was a problem from day one being passed around! Anyway do not join virgin latest is they are going to call me back on Monday hahaha not one person has called me back when promised to do so. In mean time ordered sky coming next week!! SOME ONE WHO WORKS FOR VIRIGIN ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO because I would rather a ccj than give any of these fools my money I will rip this cable out my self and post it back to you. Never mind waiting in with a 1 YEar old baby for nothing 

I am raging 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP no connection not installed properly getting NO WHERE Help now

Hi Rdeakin1802, 

Thanks for your post, and sorry to hear of the situation.

I can appreciate how frustrating this is, if construction work is needed we would do our best to ensure this is completed as quickly as possible.

I've popped you over a private message (little purple envelope in the top right hand corner) so I can get a few more details from you. Then I'll chase this up and see if I can get you a clearer picture on what's happening.

Kind regards, 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos