cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green box blocking drive

samiyahsaghir
Joining in

Keep box is blocking my drive, can’t even park my car in the drive how can I get this box removed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jonny-M
Fibre optic

Who dropped the kerb? Usually the council won't do stuff like this if there are utilities in the way.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

18 REPLIES 18

jem101
Superstar

Bottom line, you don’t - well not without paying VM a sum of money which is easily going to run into many, many tens of thousands of pounds.

But I’m struggling to see how this could have happened, do you have a drop curb in front of your drive and VM just turned up and put a green cabinet there? Or was the cabinet always there and now you want it moved to put a drop curb in?

Some pictures would be helpful here.

The box was there we managed to drop the kerb however it’s 1/3 way down my drive which makes it really tight to bring the car in

As jem101 has said, pictures will be helpfull. But as already said, if this green box is a street cab, its not getting moved unless you foot the large bill. 

Jonny-M
Fibre optic

Who dropped the kerb? Usually the council won't do stuff like this if there are utilities in the way.

The council agreed the planning permission and dropped it

Picture

B39E2931-37A9-426B-ACB2-0B6352D591E1.jpeg

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
where?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

The cabinet and pavement cover are behind a wall. VM won't relocate the cabinet unless there is a good reason, typically for H&S.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection