cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green arrows flashing on 3.0

Shel92
Joining in
My virgin was installed yesterday and since then I have had 2 green arrows flashing on my 3.0 hub
The wifi light on the hub is green but there is no 'tick' light
I have re-booted everything but it has unfortunately done nothing
I can link up to my wifi on my phone but there is no internet

Thanks
17 REPLIES 17

Stythinator
Problem sorter

Hi there,

Sounds like your Activation of your Hub 3.0 has not gone though properly. Best thing you can do is call Virgin Media on 150 from a Virgin Land Line or 0345 454 1111 

Customer Service will be able to assist you with this

Thanks

Stythinator

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks.

Samantha_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Shel92,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read you are experiencing no internet connection after the installation of the Hub 3.0.

I would like to check this in more detail, however I was unable to locate your account. If you can send me a Private Message to confirm your address, I can look further into this.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi there,

I have the same problem, I called the activation number, connected Hub 3.0 to the cable and power and have now the base light white, the arrows flashing green and the wifi green and stable (no flashing). I've connected iPhone to the SSID but have no internet. A prompt response would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nat_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear this Proenri,

I'd like to help with this but I'm unable to locate your account information at the moment.

Could you reply via private message with the following information if possible?

• Name of the account holder
  • Home address

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

I have exactly the same problem. Can I get some assistance with this please?

Samantha_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hiya PJ08,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies you are also having an issue with the broadband connection.

I can see from your account, that you called through to us to discuss this further and your broadband connection is now showing as online.

Is the internet now working ok for you or are you still having an issue?

Kind regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I'm having the same problem.

Setting up, called the activation number, got activated, solid green WiFi light, but flashing green Internet arrows...

I hope you can help.

Phone them. It'll take Virgin staff at least a week to get to you on here.

Dave

"The late great Douglas Adams: A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Do you have a number to get through to a person?

All I've managed to get is a robot that wants to check my broadband even though it's not setup yet. Is there a specific setup/installation number I can call?