cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graffiti

andys75
On our wavelength

damage to street equipment

I have sent a number of emails regarding this I will be submitting a report of a section 43 antisocial behaviour act 

Cabinet location peterborough PE4 6ST

This is the second time posting this I had some tyrant Michael decided to take commenting off 

You have had more than enough time to sort this out 

I'm now submitting a freedom of information 

Have you visited this location

When did you visit

Time and date visit

Who made the visit

And what was the outcome

Anyone wishing to respond to this you will be ignored unless you work for these people

3498959.1.full-2.jpeg3498959.0.full.jpeg

14 REPLIES 14

andys75
On our wavelength

Thank you for that but I have already done that 2 months ago with no response from them 

Hi,

Please don't continue to make off-topic posts in this thread and please keep things respectful. If you want to continue a discussion, please either take it to Private Messages or discuss in our Chatter forum. Please also note that further off-topic posting may result in individual warnings, review the Forum Guidelines for more information.

Thanks

Melissa

andys75
On our wavelength

Please give me an update on this as it is getting ridiculous  I know you can't stop people doing it but this is bringing the area down you've had more than reasonable amount of time for an outcome should I go and paint it myself  ?

There are more important things in the world than an inconsequential bit of paint on a cabinet .

People are dying in wars , people are being killed in mass shootings , some people can't afford to heat their homes and eat .

Those things are ridiculous , so is making a fuss about nothing .

I think you’re looking at the wrong page if that was the case they wouldn’t be in a community pages 

You’ve clearly got too much time on your hands even to respond to post like this why don’t you mind your own business. 

no one is forcing you to read posts this Group why do you even care what people put on this 

if you can’t afford to heat your home get rid of your virgin anyway you lot are boring me now 

causing me alarm and distress 

anyone else responding to these messages I will not respond you’re always a space and a waste of time