cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news, our services are nearly in your area!

Cortez471
Tuning in

Hi,

Would it be possible to know when we can move over to Virgin? We'd love to move away from BT as we're paying £60 for around 27mbps per month which is painful.

Any help would be appreciated 

17 REPLIES 17

Will do, how do i pm you on the forums, cant find the button while on mobile?

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your information via private message @Cortez471. I have sent this off to the team to be looked into further for you.

We will be in touch once the team come back to us.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Cortez471,

The team came back to me pretty quickly this morning, the project to install services in your area is still ongoing at the moment and unfortunately, they cannot supply any further information or dates at the moment that the work will be completed and the services activated.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

I am checking every few months if I have an alternative to move to something faster than ordinary fibre (67mbs) and to my surprise go the same result today "Good news, our services are nearly in your area!"

Would you be able to potentially check the timescale for my location with the expansion team ? Thank you.

I've Pm'd you my details.

Hi zorrpl

Welcome to the community. 

Thank you for getting in touch and for your interest in joining us. I can see that you are in an open conversation with my colleague. If you have any further questions or concerns, you can directly them via the open conversation and we'll be able to respond quicker. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

HI @zorrpl

We've heard back and it should be this year but cannot give a firm time/date yet sadly

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for checking John.

At least gives me rough timescale.

Unfortunately this is information that we do not have to give. Hopefully this will be available sooner rather than later for you. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley