cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gig1 upgrade CARDIFF

Jake94
Joining in

Recently requested a Gig1 package upgrade to myself in Cardiff. The order mentioned TV and Phoneline too. I already have a Broadband, TV, and Phoneline package and just wanted the broadband upgrade only. 

So the upgrade confirmed and my package has been dispatched. It's stating they've sent items for TV and Phoneline only. No broadband router? 

Is there even Gig1 coverage in Cardiff? 

Thank you for reading!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jake94

Thanks for the reply

Did you process this with a member of the team? If your current hub is capable of facilitating the Gig1 upgrade then we wouldn't send any new hubs out. Have you now received the package?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't have it (not that I have any need for it) but my neighbour four doors down without VM can according to the postcode eligibility tool. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jake94

Thanks for the reply

Did you process this with a member of the team? If your current hub is capable of facilitating the Gig1 upgrade then we wouldn't send any new hubs out. Have you now received the package?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes the hub has arrived and it's now connected to my Gib1 package. Thank you for replying! 

Hi @Jake94 thanks a lot for your reply - you're very welcome and glad everything is working for you!

Please don't hesitate to let us know again if you need any further help in the future.

Many thanks

Tom_W