Menu
X4Rol
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Gig1 not connecting to internet

I recently upgraded to Gig1 Hub 4, meticulously setup Hub 4 but won't activate automatically. I've tried calling, I've been on the phone for around 2-3 hours on 2 different calls trying to get it activated. Help!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gig1 not connecting to internet

If you have exhausted the normal contact numbers speak to these people and tell them that you are fed up of getting messed around and want to leave.

Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1- 1 - 4 - 4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos