Menu
sameerr01
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Gateway IPv4 address is not valid and broadband connection down

I cannot access the internet on any device on WiFi or ethernet. my broadband is a superhub 3.0 and the base light is white and the WiFi light is flashing green. this has been a problem for about 9 hours and there’s no other issues in my area. i’ve restarted it several times, entered and exited modem mode and factory reset too with no success. i then tried the network diagnostic tool and was told the Gateway IPv4 Address is not valid and my broadband connection is down. i also cannot call because i’m not the account holder and dont have access to the account number. please help as soon as possible 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gateway IPv4 address is not valid and broadband connection down

Try switching the Hub off for 10 minutes.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
sameerr01
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still no success unfortunately, the diagnostic tool also said the temperature is normal if that was your concern sorry i forgot to add 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting the area. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
sameerr01
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i checked it and it was fine, there’s also a situation where it’s possible the account holder hasn’t paid the last bill, could this be the reason? 

0 Kudos