cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Cable Removal

Gardener777
Tuning in

I am not and have never been a Virgin customer but I have bought a house that has Virgin cables in my front garden that need to be removed. 

These cables are from the previous occupiers of the property.

I have removed the lawn and want to plant, but I am in the crazy position of not being able to dig my own front garden

How do I get cables from my house removed?

12 REPLIES 12

Hi Gardener777 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear that you have not heard back regarding any updates from the field based manager for your area.  I can see that you're liaising with my colleague Gareth_L regarding this.  I will contact him to see if he has heard back.

Regards

Lee_R

Gardener777
Tuning in

Further to this, there has still not been any contact for the Virgin Media but the water company have just been out looking at leaks and opened the manway to the cables. The box section supporting the manway has obviously collapsed at some point in the past and has been 'bodged' with some brick odments and found bits of stone. This, as shown, won't support the weight of an individual and represents a serious health hazard. Is this the responsibility of Virgin Media? If so, can we add this to the area manager's 'to do' list please and send someone out to have look at this and rectify?

unnamed 3.jpg

Hi Gardener777,

I am sorry to hear you've not had any contact regarding this.

I've popped the area managers over another email to chase this.

Alex_Rm