Menu
Denchunicorn
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Frustrated, no broadband

I have been with Virgin for 2 years, and apart from them messing me about when I renewed my contract I’ve never been so frustrated as I am now.

I moved into a new house, moved virgin along with me. Found out that virgin had been here before so I could do the self install for it. Easy right? No. I followed the instructions and had (still have) a flashing green light on my hub so I can’t use the WiFi. 

I called up, they talked me through, asked me to unplug and replug, reset and various other things to no avail. The person said they’d call back in 15 minutes to see how I was getting on - I never heard from them again and I wasn’t going to sit on the phone for another hour to get through. 

I decided to try the text line, waited 24hrs and I didn’t respond within 6 minutes so got placed back in the queue for another 24hrs - this happened 3 times and I’ve given up with that.

Live chat, thought I’d give it another try - went through technical got through to someone who decided to put me through to someone else and after about 20 mins it reset the whole chat so I had to start again.

I still have no WiFi, I’m eating into my data like no tomorrow and I’ve decided that after this terrible service I want to quit and go with somewhere else that will actually help me with my issues. How do I cancel?

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrated, no broadband

Cancellation instructions are included in your contract: I assume you read it ? Basically, you can either phone up customer services, or you can write to them. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frustrated, no broadband

Hi Denchunicorn,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with no internet access.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos