Menu
FaizJuneja
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Friend Referral Bonus

Got a big bundle installed today - inc TV, broadband and phone. Virgin was recommended to me by my brother. So I called the sales team and was told that soon as my services are installed, I can call and get £50 credit on both of our next bills which really attracted me to Virgin to be honest.

I called today and was told this is not possible as it’s already set up and can only be done online (the friend referral link on the website didn’t work when my brother tried to refer me - hence me calling up). 

My products have only been installed today and I feel really let down. Tried calling Virgin retentions team to enquire why this was not communicated to me clearly prior to placing my order, but after 2 hours and 48 minutes I am still on hold. 

I think I am to cancel this contract whilst I’m within my cooling off period and move elsewhere. At least if I have a problem I can call someone to sort it out and where the deals offered are honoured.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Friend Referral Bonus

Hi FaizJuneja,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

For the refer a friend credit we would advise to go through our online process as this is then added to the account automatically. 

We would be sorry to see you leave. When your brother attempted the refer a friend email what happened? 

^Martin

0 Kudos