Menu
Jacquetta
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Free joining gift delivery

I’m hoping for good news. I had installation on 24th November on the promise of a free Xbox One. Customer services said gifts are dispatched within 28 days, and can take 14 days to be delivered, but usually arrive much sooner. Any chance I’m getting this in time for Christmas? They said it has been ordered.....

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free joining gift delivery

doubtful, since these are dispatched after been with virginmedia for 28+ days..and then around 14 days for delivery so more than likely will be 2019 before you get it.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Jacquetta
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oh lord! They’ve said within 28 days, rather than after 28 days. Anyone know of any way of pushing it through? I don’t mind paying. Just don’t want a little girl’s Christmas ruined 😩

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

could call up but unlikely..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jacquetta, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry but there isn't a way to push this through. Any promotional offers/ free gifts are given after the first 28 days. 

It can take up to 14 days then to process it. 

Come back and let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jacquetta
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for your reply. The terms and conditions state within 28 days, not after 28 days. Which is correct?

0 Kudos