cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing Green Light

Bertella
Joining in

We have no internet and a flashing green light on our WiFi box. What do I do? The internet has been dropping out all day and has now completely gone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone customer services and report the problem as no broadband connection. Do not say it’s a WiFi problem.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

27 REPLIES 27

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Phone customer services and report the problem as no broadband connection. Do not say it’s a WiFi problem.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Bertella

Welcome to the community 🙂 I’m really sorry to hear of the loss of service you've experienced with the broadband service.

I'm unable to locate your account through your sign in details so I’ve sent you a private message (purple envelope, top right corner) for some additional information to help me look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Mihaela13
Joining in

Hi, First post here and relatively new Virgin broadband customer
Having issue with router flashing green and cannot sort it. Tried switching on and off but not helping.
Thx

Advise as above, phone them.

Dave

"The late great Douglas Adams: A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Mihaela13

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear of the problems you have been experiencing. 

I’ve run some checks on your connection and the modem is showing as offline. We’ll need to arrange an engineer visit to look into this further so I’ve sent you a PM (purple envelope, top right corner) to get this booked in.
Speak soon

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

macefamily
Settling in

We have woken this morning to no internet. The internet light is flashing one and off green. We have restarted the hub which did not fix the problem. Can anyone advise please.

Emma

As recommended by others phone VM and report the fault.

Open Reach FTTP via ZEN 100mbs

macefamily
Settling in

Now it is flashing red!

Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi macefamily,

I've just run a few checks on your service and can see that you're back online, so fingers crossed service has been more stable for you.

I can see that your Hubs up and downstream power levels are pretty marginal and worth keeping an eye on.

If the drop outs occur again please let us know and we'll check the Hub stats again and arrange a tech visit if things haven't improved.

Kind rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator