Menu
GaryKPoole
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fire stick

Just had the hub 4 fitted and purchased the latest Amazon 4K Fire stick it connected and let me register the fire stick and that was it now all I'm seeing is the white screen with the Amazon logo then the black screen this just keeps repeating over and over in a loop, I've tried it on different Tv's still the same I've even tried the fire stick at my friends with Sky broadband works fine bring it back home and it's back to the white screen etc, I've had to pay Virgin to carry out a remote gadget rescue still no fire stick  I've spent the best part of 2 hours on the phone still joy with Virgin any one got any ideas I'm not than much up to speed with tech talk so nice and simple please

thanks in advance Gary.

0 Kudos
Danny08
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fire stick

Hello, 

Please reset your Firestick this normal connect back to your WIFI. If using HUB4 sometimes after open PORTS for the Firestick to work.

Note: Resetting the Fire Stick to factory settings will erase all the data and personal settings you've done on the device.
  1. Go to Settings on your Fire TV. ...
  2. Scroll through and select My Fire TV. ...
  3. Next, scroll down and select Reset to Factory Defaults. ...
  4. Finally, click Reset.

What ports need to be open for fire stick?
    Here is the list of ports you need to open: Output TCP: *, 80, 8080, 443, 40317, 67, 68. Output UDP: *, 53, 123, 40317, 49317, 33434, 1900, 5000, 5353. Input TCP: 8080, 443, 40317.

0 Kudos