cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel conned by sales rep

ChrisGriff81
Joining in

I signed up for Virgin Media via a sales rep door to door. He advised me I would be getting £200 bill credit and my sports would be HD.

despite numerous calls to the sales rep I have had no confirmation of the bill credit and sky sports is in HD.

I spent 30 minutes on phone to customer service Saturday who cut me off without resolving my issue.

very unhappy customer 

6 REPLIES 6

ChrisGriff81
Joining in

I meant to say sky sports is in SD not HD as advised 

Anonymous
Not applicable

This one might be a tricky one to resolve as the VM forum staff will generally ask for evidence of agreements like this. I suggest kicking things off by raising a complaint online https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also don't forget your 14 day cooling off period as a new customer. 

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ChrisGriff81,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you experienced this with our sales team. This is certainly not the level of service we look to provide and we want to best help.

I have had a look at our system and I can see you recently contacted our team regarding this. Just to confirm, was our team able to fully resolve this matter for you? Do you need any further help?
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello,

I have had the bill credit added to my account which has solved one of the two issues.

I still have the issue of sports being in SD instead HD 😞

Kind Regards

Chris

Thanks for coming back to us @ChrisGriff81. We are unable to make any package changes on the forums, so cannot add the HD sports for you from here. Please could you call into the team on 150 from a Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line or you can message us on WhatsApp using 0730 532 7112. They will be happy to look into this further for you via any method that you choose. Please be aware that replies aren’t instant via WhatsApp but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

Regards,

Steven_L