cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External protective box broken

Ben_Macey
Tuning in

The external protective virgin box on the outside wall is broken and all the wires are exposed to the elements. Please can it be arranged for someone to come and replace it please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning Ben_Macey. 

Welcome to the forum and thank you for taking the time to post 

I am sorry to hear that you have an issues with your OMNI box being broken. 

Did you manage to get in touch with the customer care team regarding this? If not I can book an engineer to sort this out. 

Look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Zak_M

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning Ben_Macey. 

Welcome to the forum and thank you for taking the time to post 

I am sorry to hear that you have an issues with your OMNI box being broken. 

Did you manage to get in touch with the customer care team regarding this? If not I can book an engineer to sort this out. 

Look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Zak_M

Afternoon Zak M,

Thank you for getting in touch, no we have not been in touch with customer care, please can you arrange for an engineer to come out? Also, where our cable was installed from the road, there is still a hole in the pavement (50x50mm) which we were told would be filled in (apparently where they put a junction box). The cable comes out here  then runs along the gravel in a green conduet to the house, could we have this conduet buried please? 

Look forward to hearing,

Kind regards, Ben

Hi @Ben_Macey

Thank you for getting back to us and I'm so sorry to hear that these issues have yet to be resolved! 

Are you able to provide us with a photo of the OMNI box and the hole mentioned? 

Thanks again. 

Evening Ash_C,

Please see attached images of OMNI box and hole in path in front of drive where new cable was put in from the road to a existing OMNI box when we moved in. 

Look forward to hearing.

Kind regards, 

Ben_Macey

Screenshot_20211207_202516_com.android.gallery3d_edit_1057113508066821.jpg

Screenshot_20211207_202546_com.android.gallery3d_edit_1057105396147030.jpg

I'm so sorry to see this and thank you for providing the images! 

I'm going to send you a PM now so we can get something arranged for you. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.