cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External cover missing

Janemel
Joining in

My father reported via virgin chat  in June that the external covering on the wiring to his house has gone missing.  A very helpful Inchana said he would arrange to get one delivered and fitted by an engineer.  How long should this take, as it has happened yet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Perfect, thank you again for contacting us. 

I am very happy we have been able to get the replacement arranged for you. 

Once again, please do let me know if there are any problems 🙂 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi I think you can assume nothing will happen after this length of time as the account holder your Father should phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and go down the TV faults route.Regards Micky

At 92 and hard of hearing, not an easy thing. 

Why can't companies do what they say they will do.  It took me nearly an hour on the online chat to try to get it resolved originally. And then Virgin let us down.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
This forum isnt routinely monitored by VM staff so I will flag for a VM person to respond - they will be more helpful.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you, but how do I do that

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
They should respond on here and offer to discuss with you via a personal message.

They will arrive in the purple envelope at the top right of the page.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Have you flagged it for me?  If so thank you

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi janemel, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

I would be very happy to look in to getting this resolved. 

I am going to pop you over a private message to grab a few more details and we can go from there 🙂 

Speak soon, 

Nat

I've replied Natalie_L

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Perfect, thank you again for contacting us. 

I am very happy we have been able to get the replacement arranged for you. 

Once again, please do let me know if there are any problems 🙂 

Nat