Menu
Mohsinbeg
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

External cabling work outside property

How long do the external works take. I've been getting told since last week that the engineer is coming today, and it's now Sunday and no one has come. 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: External cabling work outside property

Hi Mohsinbeg,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that you've not had an engineer attend to carry out the external works, this is not the service we are aiming to provide. 

Remotely looking from our end with the details you have provided from your community profile, we have located your account and can see that this has been re-scheduled.

Can we ask if this work has already been carried out or are you still waiting for this to be completed? 

Please let us know so we can assist you further with this.

Kind regards Jodi. 

0 Kudos
Mohsinbeg
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi,

No, no works have been carried out yet. I must say the service started off wonderful but now I'm feeling like it's going down. I've been getting told since last week someone will come round and every time I make contact I get told its been rescheduled.

Please may you help?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Mohsinbeg,

Thanks for getting back to us on this. I am so sorry you feel like our service is going downhill, that is not the high standard of service we aim to provide at all.

I understand how frustrating this must be for you with your engineer visit being rescheduled.

I have taken a look at your account and can see that the pre-pull outside work was scheduled for today, and that the current installation date for you is the 27th May.

Apologies for the delay in your installation, please bear with us and we will have your services up and running asap.

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos
Mohsinbeg
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's what it's been saying since last week. Everytime I ask I get told today. Tomorrow when I ask, I will get told "today". 

0 Kudos