cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External cabling not complete, missed appointments

mikelward
On our wavelength

Hi

Kelly contractors came out two weeks ago to trench, lay ducts, and run cables to my property.

Last week, another Kelly contractor came out to run the cables, said there was a blockage in the new ducts, and left.

Somebody was supposed to come and do a survey on Monday, no show. Somebody was supposed to come and do a survey today. No show.

Customer service tells me the survey has been marked complete, despite it not having been done.

Can somebody please take ownership of this to get things moving in the right direction?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Another crew came today.

To be fair, it's quite a long run. Probably about 100 metres to the pit.

They got within about 20 with the rodder but it seemed to be blocked there.

Props to today's crew for the effort. Too bad they don't have the tools to do more. Could really use a pit a bit closer.

Not sure why they didn't try rodding from a closer access box, but I got the sense they're only allowed to spend a certain amount of time trying.

Hi mikelward, 

Thanks for coming back and updating the thread to let us know how the latest visit has gone. 

We're sorry to hear this is still ongoing for you. We understand how frustrating it can be but the team will already be doing what they can to get you installed as soon as possible. 

Whilst we're not able to expedite things, we can ensure you have the latest update so if you've not heard back from the teams about the further work that needs doing, feel free to reply to the latest message you had from Paul. He will be able to check things and give you the latest news. 

If you would prefer to speak to someone on the phone directly then you can reach the Pre-Installs team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 options 1, 3 then 1 again. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs