cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External cable box

darrenh33
Joining in

Our external box cover has come off and blown away leaving the cables exposed.

How do we get a replacement? Happy to fit the new one but can't find anywhere to request this.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @darrenh33,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear that your omni-box is in need of repair, I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details over private message @darrenh33.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can track your engineer appointments online. Simply sign in to My Virgin Media and you’ll see your appointments on your account dashboard.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks. I can see that has been scheduled.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @darrenh33,

Please do let us know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

Engineer came and replaced the cover. Didn't think they were coming until I looked outside and noticed it had been done.

Thanks for organising things.

Darren

Hi there @darrenh33, thanks for the update. Glad to hear this has been resolved.

You are very welcome, let us know if you need anything else.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules