cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External brown box damaged by weather

GeorgeLC
Tuning in

How do i get virgin to replace the brown box outside my property?

the recent weather has exposed the inner items of the box and the cover cannot be shut?

7 REPLIES 7

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GeorgeLC, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 
I am sorry to hear your omni box is damaged, do you have a picture of this and we can take a look ?

Zoie

Yes sorry for delay 

brokenBrownBox.jpg

Hi George, 

Thank you very much for posting that picture. I'll need to book an appointment for us to come and replace that cover for you. 

I'll just need to private message you to confirm a few details. So we will continue via private message. 

Beth

Hi Beth,

I just found this post via a google search. I have the exact same issue at my property and I have noticed that my internet has been really spotty since it happened. Would you be able to arrange for someone to come out to look at mine too please?

Thanks,

Graeme

Hi @gahmisc

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your broadband service. Can you confirm that the brown box on your house wall outside is missing or has a broken cover to it? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hello,

Yep, there is a box in the front garden attached to the property that has been damaged somehow and there are cables exposed. Could be a coincidence but wifi has been a little spotty since I noticed it.

Thanks.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message so this can be sorted 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.