cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Work Date

RyanTee
Joining in

Hoping VM team are available to help here.

I've booked in an installation for VM Broadband for the 24th November but there's no previous VM installation on the property I'm about to complete on this week.

Virgin sent a text to say external works need to be carried out and if I can confirm that this is okay to proceed with. Obviously the property isn't in my name yet so it cannot go ahead, when I tried ringing the Field Engineer team (number given by VM rep on main number) I couldn't get a clear answer, just that works will be carried out before the 24th Nov. I asked what assurances can be given and was told that my number was placed in the notes to call before proceeding with any works.

Can it be assured that no work is to be carried out before the end of this week? If I could be contacted before work is to go ahead that'd be great too.

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

@RyanTee Can it be assured that no work is to be carried out before the end of this week? If I could be contacted before work is to go ahead that'd be great too.

Generally work being carried out too early is not the problem.  Then again with VM, nothing is guaranteed, including any promises or assurances.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RyanTee

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear this, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a DM for more details so I can look into things and hopefully provide more information for you on this. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of the Forum. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide