cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Brown Box Cover Missing

sjg16
Tuning in

Good morning, I've just discovered that the external brown box cover outside my flat has disappeared in the recent storms and the cables are exposed.  How do I go about getting it replaced?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post a photo and a VM staff member will get to your post in a day or two. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

20220224_125639.jpg

Hi sjg16,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, we can get a new box ordered for you. I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,
Corey C

Thanks for your messages and clearing data protection, sjg16,

I have set up a technician visit for you which you will be able to view from your online account here.

Cheers,
Corey C

Thanks. Do you know if the technician will need to come into my flat? I am having surgery at the end of the week and should be isolating from Tuesday onwards.

Sharon 

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just to fix the omnibox there should be no reason for the technician to come into your flat.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @sjg16,

No they would not need to come into your flat, I hope you are well.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide