cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exterior wall box covers

Dom7
Joining in

Hi due to the bad weather of the last days the Exterior wall box covers have gone, had a look around but cannot find anything, can this be replaced please, at the moment the cables are hanging

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See reply in this post

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Outside-brown-virgin-media-cable-box-cove...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Dom7
Joining in

Hi John,

Thanks for the replay. Photos attached below

PXL_20230221_195047293.jpg

PXL_20230221_195110988.jpg

Hey Dom7, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to see this has happened due to the weather.

Don't worry we get this fixed for you, I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew

This has also recently happened to me! Could you help me out as well please?

Hi @smiler2947 

Welcome to the community forum 

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you as well. 

Just to double check, has the cover been lost/damaged on the box that is connected to your home, or has the cover/doors missing or damaged on the cabinet outside your property? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley

Yes it is the cover that is attached to the house that is missing same as the one in picture above. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming smiler2947. 

We will be able to help with this. Please check your inbox (red bar at he top of the page) for a message from us and we can chat from there. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Pashleys84
Joining in

Hi everyone. I have woken up this morning to have the same issue with a missing front plate to the junction box entering the house. How do I get this fixed please? 

Below is how it’s looking right now:

IMG_4608.jpeg

Hi @Pashleys84 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post!

I will be more than happy to assist. 

Will pop you a PM now.

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs