cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exterior cable relocation

Curley553
Joining in

We've recently had work done to the house and require the exterior cables relocating/replacing for longer ones.also need the cable drilling through the wall higher up then were it originally was.looked online to try and book it but to no avail.could someone point me in the right direction on here?any help much appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can use the same forum and telephone routes as if you were reporting a fault.. so either waiting here, or calling 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone)

There is a £25 charge for non-fault tech callouts, this covers all your parts & labour.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Curley553,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. As our valued member @japitts has advised, we can arrange for the cable to be relocated and additional cabling if required. This would be at a cost of £25 as advised.

For more information about our cost check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/price-guides.

Please let us know if you would like us to arrange this for you and I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you.

Kind regards Jodi.