cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exterior boxes

BenB2
Joining in

Hi, 

We have two brown boxes on the exterior of our property that have degraded over the years (see photos below). 

I’d like to get these two boxes repaired. I’ve tried ringing a couple of times but can’t seem to get through to the right menu option. 

Please can someone advise on how to get these fixed? 

DC3330D5-3AA0-4DDD-A0F3-2264AED2A081.jpeg

37E28552-C1D1-400E-91DF-4037361ACAEB.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BenB2 👋

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you on board.

I would love to help you further so will pop you a PM 📩 now to confirm some details and we can get a technician booked in for you. 

Speak soon! 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the requested details via PM @BenB2 
I've booked a technician for you to come out and have the omnibox repaired. You can find confirmation of the visit via your 👉 online account.

Please let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

BenB2
Joining in

A6075C27-BA55-4009-9A7D-188525E4CB2C.jpeg

DDD0221C-6275-4AAB-AF9D-AFB6C15F6CD7.jpeg

Hi Ayisha, 

Thanks so much for your help in getting this sorted. 

Ivor the engineer came out this morning and am happy to say he’s done a great job. 

Really good service all round. 

Thanks again 

Ben 

Hey Ben,

It's been my pleasure. 

So glad I was able to help and yeh, Ivor has done a great job indeed 😃

Let me know if you need anything else. 

Have a lovely weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team