cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension required

edd78
On our wavelength

Hi, as i moved my house around the cable is now to short and would like it extended, like how would i go about getting that done can i arrange that through here if possible..

10 REPLIES 10

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is classed as a non-fault engineer callout and can either be arranged by calling in, or waiting on here for staff to respond, which may take a couple of days.

There's a £25 charge for these visits.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

edd78
On our wavelength

Hi. Thank you for the reply. Well that's good probably phone them up, like when phone the 150 no what option do i go for. For non fault engineer call out

Hi you will need to go down the TV faults and technical issues route. Regards Micky

Hi. Thanks for that information i will give them a call asap

edd78
On our wavelength

Well i tried calling and no luck as all they say is they want to run a test on the equipment. Like is there any other way of asking for that to get done

@edd78 wrote:

Well i tried calling and no luck as all they say is they want to run a test on the equipment. Like is there any other way of asking for that to get done

If you go to this link a 'Live Chat' window will open up on the right:

https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband

edd78
On our wavelength

Hi, as i moved my house around the cable is now to short and would like it extended, like how would i go about getting that done can i arrange that through here if possible.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @edd78 

You could try calling Faults again and hopefully the system will recognise that you've already called and place you into a queue for an agent to pick up.

If not and you get the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc, ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and resolve the problem.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

edd78
On our wavelength

Hi. Just to say i havd a engineer booked up, just clicked on live chat on website