Menu
Girty7
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Exposed wires

I got virgin installed in December, the wires have been left exposed at the front of my house and is not only dangerous ( my child tripped and cut her knee on them) they are very  on slightly. I have rang and texted the engineer numerous times but no joy. I also rang virgin, only to be put through to a call system with no option for complaints AND I got billed £10 for the call..... didn’t even get to speak to anyone...... please help I’m starting to regret signing up to virgin 😞

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Exposed wires

Hi Girty7, 

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the exposed cables. I can arrange for someone to call around to fix this. I'll send you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to get the ball rolling. 

Speak soon, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Girty7wrote:

I got virgin installed in December, the wires have been left exposed at the front of my house and is not only dangerous ( my child tripped and cut her knee on them) they are very  on slightly. I have rang and texted the engineer numerous times but no joy. I also rang virgin, only to be put through to a call system with no option for complaints AND I got billed £10 for the call..... didn’t even get to speak to anyone...... please help I’m starting to regret signing up to virgin 😞

I assume you did not have the landline installed then, as calls to 150 on a Virgin line are free.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Girty7
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No I did not get a land line installed.... no need for one 

0 Kudos