cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exposed Cables

Dunbar1971
Joining in

Cables have become exposed on a public path and pose a danger to the public. They need re-burying 

792530E2-3A19-4617-94F1-2F3EBBBFE684.jpeg

573C81CE-51E5-4B5B-832D-5498F087A29B.jpeg

54B51592-C06C-4D5E-96A0-76152975A4EA.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Dunbar1971

It's really disappointing to see the exposed cables on the walkway, it's clearly not the level of work we expect! Thanks for taking the time to post this on the forum so we can get this rectified.

We would need the exact location of the exposed cable please, as this may be local to your property I will send you a Private Message to get the exact location so we can arrange for this to be visited and rectified.

Looking forward to your reply.

Rob

Many thanks Rob. Look forward to your message.

best wishes,

Gillian

Thanks for sending over the requested information Dunbar1971, I have raised this today with the Area Field Manager to attend and rectify this as soon as possible.

Rob

Hi Rob,

any news on this as the cables are still exposed and no one has been to see it, as far as I am aware.

best wishes

Andrew

Hi @Dunbar1971

I've contacted my colleague to check if the Area Field Manager was back in touch, we'll be sure to update you once I receive a response.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis,

Any news on this as we have not heard anything.

Many thanks,

Dunbar71

Hi @Dunbar1971

My apologies for this, i've sent another email and attached the regional manager in to escalate this as a matter of urgency due to it being a trip hazard.

My apologies for the delay

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Hi @Dunbar1971

Just heard back from the manager and they've forwarded this over to a tech to go and have a look at, once I receive any further response i'll be sure to let you know.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Hi Travis,

any update on the cables?

brst wishes

dunbar71