cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Service - In the end!

Mbrann
Tuning in

Had an engineer in yesterday at 12.30 to swap out my Hub 3. He was totally disinterested, made a complete hash of it and left without ensuring the new one was working. Said he'd sent an email and they would activate it from the other end. Needless to say they didn't and after some phone calls I got a priority appointment, and had another engineer out at 9 am this morning to sort it out. This chap - Jools- came up from Pompey and was one of the old school - knew what he was doing, was thorough and efficient. Once he got it working, something that the other guy should have done, it wasn't delivering the speed that it should (M500). He spent an hour and a half checking everything running numerous tests, swapped the replacement hub for another before he was satisfied it was delivering the required speeds on ethernet and WiFi. I know these guys get some stick on these forums and from my experience yesterday I can see why. That's why I think it only fair to shout out to one of the good ones. Thanks for your efforts Jools it was much appreciated..   

2 REPLIES 2

Charlie693
Joining in

@Mbrann wrote: www.quickpayportal.com

Had an engineer in yesterday at 12.30 to swap out my Hub 3. He was totally disinterested, made a complete hash of it and left without ensuring the new one was working. Said he'd sent an email and they would activate it from the other end. Needless to say they didn't and after some phone calls I got a priority appointment, and had another engineer out at 9 am this morning to sort it out. This chap - Jools- came up from Pompey and was one of the old school - knew what he was doing, was thorough and efficient. Once he got it working, something that the other guy should have done, it wasn't delivering the speed that it should (M500). He spent an hour and a half checking everything running numerous tests, swapped the replacement hub for another before he was satisfied it was delivering the required speeds on ethernet and WiFi. I know these guys get some stick on these forums and from my experience yesterday I can see why. That's why I think it only fair to shout out to one of the good ones. Thanks for your efforts Jools it was much appreciated..   

I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. Appreciate Virgin Media for Great Service.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mbrann, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

Firstly, please allow me to apologise for your initial experience. This is not the level of service we expect to deliver and we will be sure to issue feedback relating to this. 

We are happy to hear Jools was able to get this sorted for you and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know the efforts he went to. We will also be passing this feedback on 🙂

Thank you 

Nat