Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every other property on our street has access to Virgin services apart from us

Morning Alistair

Just back in after a week off and I've checked the status of the address first thing.

It still shows as non serviceable at present so I've popped that back to the Build Officer to find out when the status of the account is likely to be updated based on their feedback previously.

I'll keep you posted when I know more.

Thanks again

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 22 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every other property on our street has access to Virgin services apart from us

Hi Alistair

I've been told that our teams are in talks to discuss this with the managing authority and they will get back to me when they know more.

I'll keep you posted! Smiley Very Happy

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
alistairkidd
Joining in
Message 23 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Alistair 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alistair

No worries Smiley Very Happy

I know they were in talks on the last email they sent to me back on the 8th with the Management Association and the FH? No idea what FH stands for myself Smiley Happy

I have asked them for an update as it's been a couple of weeks since this mail and I'll pop back once they update me.

Thanks again

Karen

Forum Team

0 Kudos
dnpark38
Well-informed
Message 25 of 32
Flag for a moderator

FH     Free Holder ?

VM 50 Mps Broadband and anytime phone.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Good shout @dnpark38

I'm currently heavily medicated on my cluster headache meds cos my head is banging (day 7 so far) so logical thinking is not in this evenings wheelhouse.

Thankfully I have people on it like you to back me up Smiley Tongue

Cheers dude!

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 27 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Good morning Alistair

Thank again for allowing me to check in on this for you.

I've not heard anything back from the build guys so I've chased this again.

So sorry that we don't know more at this time.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
alistairkidd
Joining in
Message 28 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Just wanted to check in, since it has been a couple of weeks, to see if there have been any updates or clarification from the build team?

Thanks again,

Alistair

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 29 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Nothing since I last messaged on the 3rd sorry Alistair so I've chased again for you lovely .

If I don't hear back this week I'll pop back after the Christmas period for you.

So so sorry they've not been more communicative with me in the interim period Smiley Sad

Have a lovely Christmas and new Year and I'll catch you in Jan unless they pop back to me before the end of this week!

Take care

Karen

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 30 of 32
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alistair

They have come back and said they are waiting on contact for Wayleave.

I'll chase again next week when we're back to full staff on all teams. 

Take care!

They did not come back to us, we are still currently chasing this and looking for different contact details to try and obtain WL.

Forum Team

0 Kudos