Menu
Highlighted
Snowybarn
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Esign a contract

I have received my new contract by email.  There is a page to esign   how do I do this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Esign a contract

Sorry to see that you're having issues with signing your new contract. Have you managed to resolve this since you last posted? Some contracts don't need a signature as continued use of the service is classed as you signing the contract. Does the one you have definitely need to be signed.

Regards

Steven_L

becci82
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to jump on this, but i have conflicting problem with my contract.

The contract email states "If you're happy that we've captured everything correctly, please save a copy." No mention of Esign..

But, on my account it states i haven't signed my contract?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi becci82,

Is this for a cable account? If so then no Esign is required as when you was installed, you will have signed some documents about the install before the engineer left. You also have a 14 day cooling off period if you wish to break the contract.

Regards,

Lisa 

0 Kudos
Snowybarn
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your comments.  On the contract I received by email there is a page to esign.  However I cant find anywhere either on the email or the attached contract that tells me what to do.  When I look at my account online it says I have not signed and returned my contract.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

There isn't anything to do once you have been installed unless you wish to cancel.

Can you clarify what it is you wish to do?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos