cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code cs1012

Ash98143
Tuning in

I just got my replacement v6 box through today start setting it up going well and to it was trying to find my account details now come up account retrieval  error CS1012  any idea what to do ? Dont want to reset it just incase I mess the box up. 

5 REPLIES 5

MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta

Try a reset, it can't do any harm.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.

GO2018
Joining in

Just had the same problem with my replacement v6 box. Did you get this resolved? Tried the reboot and still the same.

Hi

yeah did get it sorted  in the end by ringing up even if they said they could not find that fault code. Turned out in very rare cases new customers accounts dont get linked to new boxes so want picking up a signal but after 45 minutes got it it all sorted now working fine. 

I have had an account for 3 years, just upgraded my contract and received a V6 box, get the same error, been on to VM a number of times but still not got it resolved, been told it would rectify itself after 24 hours, still getting same error.  On phone again to them now. 

By the sound of it you been told the same as I was  it took about 5 calls and countless hours  on hold and been fob off. But it wont work and less they link your account to that box as soon as they sorted that its been perfect my was a first account.