cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 2001 Disconnected

Neil94
Joining in

Hey y'all.

I was having internet speed issues for a few days, so I gave my Steve modem a hard reset. Unfortunately I can not connect to the server now because I do not have the password for my Virgin Mobile Internet ID!!! I have my username and all the other required information for wi-fi, logging into the modem etc. but I can't connect to their servers and thus have no internet! Call centers are closed so I can't talk to someone to reset it...any information that could help me out would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much

7 REPLIES 7

Rod_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Morning Neil94

Could you PM me you account number, I will look in to this for you

Thanks

Rod

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Rod_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

you can also check this out, it may help: 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-mobile-phone-settings

cheers

Rod

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Bleue336
Joining in

I have the same problem! Please help me !!!

Hi Bleue336

Sorry to hear you're having issues connecting to internet .  Can I ask if it's impacting all your devices, or specific devices?

Regards

Lee_R

@Bleue336 wrote:

I have the same problem! Please help me !!!

Yeah i have the same problem yesterday i reset my modem and these idiots don’t know the member id password. I’m on phone with customer care for 2 hours they don’t anything. They say we will send technician after a week. wth idiots

Hi Gagandeep, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry you're having issues accessing your service.  When you say they don't know the member id password, do you mean the default one your hub comes with?

Regards

Lee_R

Cela affecte tous mes appareils.