cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment not delivered, Yodel lying

cf1922h
Joining in

We ordered our kit and it was meant to be delivered last friday with Yodel. No one came, they then sent an email saying they left a note but they haven't. We then rescheduled a delivery for today. They never arrived (we literally stared out the window because we didn't want to miss them), but then claimed to have delivered it and given it to the customer. Not us. What do I do? Yodel are not cooperating and just hang up on us!!!!! The web chat is useless too, we just need to know where the equipment is!!!

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not a great introduction to VM is it!? I believe that as you are contracting with VM it is their responsibilty to ensure its in your possession. If they choose to use a third rate delivery company then that is VM's problem.

Try calling it on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly.

Use options 1,1,4,4, - thinking of leaving and tell them you are cancelling unless its sorted by them

If you get no solution on there....  then just sign up with another ISP and cancel VM at no cost.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.