Menu
Belle296
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Equipment Delivery

So for nearly a week, I have been trying to get to the bottom of where my equipment is that should have been delivered on the 29.12.20.

Spoke to various people after being on hold for up to 50 minutes.  Apparently, it's been dispatched and then it hasn't.  Yodel says the parcel hasn't arrived with them, Virgin says it's been collected.

I just want to speak to a human and now when it will arrive.  I have been with Virgin before and never experienced this.  I have made an online complaint, I have left messages on the chat that takes nearly 24 hours to get a response, and by that time you are not online to reply so have to repeat the process.

I am currently on hold again as I'm typing this getting more frustrated by the day.  I have already given notice to my current supplier so have no choice but to try to sort.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Equipment Delivery

what equipment are you waiting on? Was it a quickstart pack?

VM (like other suppliers) have been experiencing issues getting their containers with the imported New kit out of ports like Felixstowe, etc.

Doesnt explain/excuse poor communication on whether that's your issue or not.

Try calling at 08.00 you can usually get through to someone quickly then

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies usually take longer though.

Finally could you extend your current contract by a month - just in case!?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos