cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineers!

Kinglearjet
Joining in

So. Broadbands been working fine for years. Spotted two VM vans in the street and two engineers poking around under a cover on the pavement totally unrelated to my property, then my Broadband goes off. Spoke to the engineers and they said 'don't worry it will be back on soon'. It came back on for 30 mins and has been off now for hours. Been told I have to wait 4 days for a personal engineer visit to fix something that wasn't broken before they meddled . Is there any way to get the local engineers back sooner to fix something they have obviously broken??

Frustrated of Newcastle...

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Is anything being reported on the Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Please do not refer to VM Techs as "Engineers"

Hub4/Gig1-> pfSense->Microtik CRS312/CSS326/CRS305->Meshed Asus RT-AX89X
VM Network - Timwilky

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kinglearjet,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear you've been having these issues with your connection. Are these ongoing for you today? If the technician booking hasn't gone ahead yet I'm sure they'll be able to get this sorted out for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!