cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer

klee89
Joining in

Engineer came to fit package I was not in but my friend was here to let engineer in my friend didn’t know what package I had ordered, didn’t think I need to as engineer should know what job he’s been sent to do. But nope he didn’t know either so just fitted the broadband box, so I’m missing tv box and phone line…. Need engineer sent back out to complete my order!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @klee89

thanks for your post. I'm sorry to see the correct services have not been installed.

I am going to send you a pm so I can help get this matter resolved.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@klee89 wrote:

<snip>   so just fitted the broadband box, so I’m missing tv box and phone line…. Need engineer sent back out to complete my order!!

VM don't use a phone line anymore.  The phone is plugged into the  telephone sockets on the back of the Hub.

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod will pick this up  and hopefully sort out the TV box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @klee89

thanks for your post. I'm sorry to see the correct services have not been installed.

I am going to send you a pm so I can help get this matter resolved.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules