Menu
Haaris1405
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer visit

I re-scheduled my virgin media engineer to come on a Saturday,It is Saturday today and the given time frame I received from the text message of 1-6 ,The engineer was a no show and when I called the Customer service they said it was re-schedueled for the 29 when I received a text message yesterday saying the engineer would come today.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rule_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer visit

Hi, Haaris1405.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to our community. Sorry that the engineer didn't arrive as expected on Saturday. Can I ask if this is about an installation or a fault visit?

Also, to confirm this, you can reach our messaging  team on 0753 305 1809.

Let us know how you get on.

Rule_C

0 Kudos
Haaris1405
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

After a long conversation we got told there is a fault with the wire and the construction team have to come out to re lay the cables and wires however I’m left with no WiFi and they are not going to come for the next 2 weeks very disappointed with the service especially as a new customer 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Valerie_T
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Haaris1405,

I appreciate your update regarding the engineer visit. Please understand that the time frame we're working is always aimed at the earliest we can set. I would appreciate your patience with this.

I understand that 2 weeks is quite a long wait. In the meantime, you can use our Virgin Connect App to connect to 20 million WiFi hotspots in the UK and abroad.

You can always refer to the number provided in the earlier post to report the days you were out of service and the team will definitely look into your bill.

I hope this gets sorted out the soonest possible time.

You can always go back to our Community forums for any updates and questions you have.

Regards,

Valerie_T

0 Kudos