Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer set-up appointment

Jivan
Tuning in
Confirmed set-up date: Friday 13 August, 13:00-18:00

Account number: removed
Area reference: 21

Engineer did NOT come, how can I find out what is happening? Thank you!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Jivan,

It's still possible that the engineer will turn up today.

They work until 8pm in my area soo hopefully the same in your location.

The engineer might have been delayed by a job taking longer than expected. They should either ring or text you when on their way.

EDIT - please disregard the above, I misread the date and thought it was Saturday not Friday13 August, 13:00-18:00 as you posted.

A member of the Forum Team may be able to check this for you, however it's a weekend so may not get a response until Monday.

You could also try contacting  New accounts and Set Up for them to check on 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, or freephone number 0800 052 0422,

PS you need to edit your post and remove your account number.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Jivan
Tuning in

CORRECTION!!!!! (please disregard previous message)

Confirmed set-up date: Saturday 21 August, 13:00-18:00

Engineer did NOT come, how can I find out what is happening? I am very unhappy… Thank you!

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jivan, 

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you have not had your engineer appointment. I have managed to locate your account and can see the appointment was cancelled, I can give you some more details over a private message, keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Zoie