cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer no show

Matt19711
Joining in
  • Not sure thus is the correct board but here goes....I was due to have an engineer come out and fit the outside box etc, no one turned up,this was supposed to be on the 23rd of Feb, 2 weeks later all I see is my appointment day move to the next day, I've tried to contact via phone but it won't accept my password, possibly the worst customer service I've experienced via ANY bb provider, what other way is there to contact VM without my password ?
4 REPLIES 4

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

is this an install - if so when is the install date - the external work is on a rolling daily date and can happen any time up to the install date

Tony.
Sacked VIP

23rd of Feb.

And yes an install,I got a message last month saying they would need to do some pre work which I agreed to and was due to have it all connected up on the 23rd Feb. Since then I've heard nothing.

Hi @Matt19711

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I am sorry to hear of the delay with the installation. 

I have taken a look at things from our side and will need to pop you a private message please so I can confirm a few details with you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide