Menu
plytek
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer didn't turn up

My broadband should be connected 22nd of November, but wasn't as no Virgin cable at my property.

I had a visit booked to run new cable up to my property, but up to today no one turned up. Visit been rescheduled few times already (seen it after I log into my account).  Broadband connection is scheduled for tomorrow, but I don't want to waste another day waiting for engineer and be told again it can't be done as no cable is run.

Can someone told me what's going on?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer didn't turn up

Have you called the Pre Instalation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 ?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes, Superhub2 with VIVID 200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
plytek
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Spoken with them yesterday morning as visit been rescheduled few times and they told me someone will turn up today.

I just come back home and checked theirs box on the pavement. Nothing been done as its still full of soil and no wire at all. 

0 Kudos
plytek
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Someone come today and tried to run new cable, but do to the blocked trunking (soil) he wasn't able to do it.  From first visit two weeks ago they know there is a soil in the box!  

Wasted my time and money as I had to take another day off! Tomorrow I'm cancelling my order.

Thank You Virgin

0 Kudos