cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer did not arrive

Chelseaw
Joining in

Hi,

I placed an order for Virgin Media Fibre Broadband 22.04.22 and requested engineer install date be 30.04.22 however no one showed up. I also did not receive a confirmation email just a summary of my order. 

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If they did not confirm the date you requested, it is unlikely that they had agreed it. 

Has there been a previous Virgin cable connection to your property?  If not, a new cable will be required from the street and there may be a considerable delay while this is arranged.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thank you. 

I have just moved into the property so unsure regarding the previous cable connection. 

Although I would have expected some correspondence explaining this. Do you know if there is a number I can call? Every number I have tried is expecting an account number to proceed and I do not yet have one. 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You could try during office hours:

Customer support on 0345 454 1111

Pre installations on 0800 052 1734

But be warned that you'll need to be patient as waiting times can sometimes be very long.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.