cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer came at wrong time

Alamwalid
Joining in

Hey everyone,

An engineer was supposed to come today to survey the place along with my landlord before we get broadband. I specifically requested he comes in the afternoon when making the appointment over the phone but he still came in the morning when no one was there. I tried rebooking but the nearest appointment is on the 24th of August! I haven't had broadband for over 3 weeks because of poor customer service and I was wondering if there is any solution to this? Any way to speed things up?

Otherwise I feel my best bet is to choose another provider.

2 REPLIES 2

That_E90_Guy
Up to speed

@Alamwalid wrote:

Otherwise I feel my best bet is to choose another provider.

Yes, that will be your best bet. Virgins customer service doesnt get any better once you become a customer. 

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Alamwalid, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear the survey engineer turned up early. Usually there are no specific appointments for the surveys as these are done in passing. Whilst we can note your preferred timeslot, this is not always possible I'm afraid as we don't book a specific time slot if that makes sense. 

Hopefully by now you've been able to arrange another visit but if not, please give the team a call on 0800 183 1234 so they can get another appointment booked asap for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs