cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped kurb delay

David_oak
Joining in

Since the 7th January I have been in contact with virgin media to have the box outside my property changed so I can have a dropped kurb put in. I paid £240 for the engineer to come out and quote. When the email came through I was quoted for someone else's property with all their details. I then corrected virgin media on their mistake and was then delayed further waiting for MY quote. When I was sent the correct email - which I had to chase as it was over the 25 day period you estimated, I then paid the further £1537.66 as requested for the works to be carried out. This payment was made on 20th April and I have been chasing virgin media for an update. I was first told they will contact their engineers for an update and respond ASAP. The contact number provided is unavailable and my emails since are being ignored. 

You have a large amount of my money and are showing no evidence of providing the work anytime soon. 

As you know, the council give 6 months permission for the work to be carried out and completed. I have workmen ready and yet it has taken you 5 months to get to this stage. 

I have also asked for the complaints department and my request was ignored. My next step will be to trading standards.

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear the box stopping you dropping your Kerb still hasn't been moved even though you have paid, so I can chase this up I will invite you into a private chat, I will send the invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope once received.

Regards

Paul.