cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop Kerb With CATV Cover

Zippy87
Tuning in

Hello all,

There is a double CATV Cover outside my property. I have called numerous times to the VM contact information provided in my LA consent pack, always to no avail.

Since its been more than a year I now have to pay again to reapply for consent. How can it be so difficult to get hold of someone in VM regarding these matters? I have no problem contacting VM regarding my services over the last 4.5 years with them.

Please can someone point me in the right direction? 

Regards,

31 REPLIES 31

Hi Zippy87, 

The team have come back to me today and advised that we sent an email to you on the 10th February with some guidance and information and next steps but the teams have received no reply as of yet. 

Can you please check your inbox and junk/spam folder from that date and reply to the email so the team can move forward 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath,

I do apologise, can they send it again please? I can't find it and my deleted folder only goes back to 25th Feb. I may well have deleted it not realising. 

Kind regards, 

Tom Sipi 

Thanks for coming back to us @Zippy87, I will chase that with the team and see if they can get back in touch with you via email.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Brilliant, many thanks. 

Kind regards,

Hi Steven/Kath,

I haven't received any reply from the teams. Obviously, this time I have been keeping a close eye. Have they got the right contact details?

Regards, 

Tom

Hi there @Zippy87, thanks for coming back to us.

I have checked in with Steven and he has not had a reply from the team regarding this. He has chased this up again today for an update. The earliest reply back would probably be Tuesday with it being the bank holiday weekend.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Good evening Nathan,

Could I have an update on this please? It's been a while again.

Kind regards, 

Tom

spell
Knows their stuff

Just whack in a wooden wedge - I used a split old fashioned clothes peg.. - job done in five minutes - make sure top is smoothed to be flush with road. I remember that clanking noise very well - repair has lasted about 15 years now - top job

Good luck

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Zippy87,

I have spoken with Steven, he has not had an update as of yet. He is chasing this up today with the people he has reached out too.

Sorry for the delay with this.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley,

Still haven't had any contact. This has been going on over a year and a few months now. Surely it doesn't take this long for someone to tell me what I need to do to get a drop kerb. How can BT just give a specification to work around or adjust their chambers but virgin can't? This is really poor from virgin. In the end I'll just get a dodgy firm to do the works without consultation with virgin if this takes much longer.

Kind regards, 

Tom