Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disgusting service yet again.

Well i  just phoned and tried to upgrade to M350 ,  The official site says it will cost me an extra £4.50 per month to upgrade from 200 to M350 . Call centre guy first tries to sell me a package of broadband 500 + extra tv channels (  I dont even watch the cable as it is ) he quotes £85.75 per month ( i currently pay £74.95 ) ( the online page says i can get M350 with my current package for a total of £79.45 per month  + £35.00 activation fee ) . I asked if that was the permanent price of the package he was offering  to which he replied "Yes " , he explained it would be an 18 month contract so i  asked what the cost would be after 18 months and he replied "£109.00 per month"  , that's a far cry from £85.75 per month first quoted as the permanent price ( first scam/lie ) .

Next i  told him i  simply want to upgrade my internet speed and not the package , He says "That is why i  tried to offer you the package as simply upgrading the broadband would cost £91.00 per month . I told him the official site says it is only £4.50 extra per month on top of my current package . His reply "That deal is no longer running" ( second scam/lie )   As i  looked at the page not 10 minutes before i  rang and straight after and the same price is still quoted . Conversation ended from my end by me saying "In that case i  wont upgrade anything , Good day to you "  

Awful customer service yet again ( Ive had trouble with them previously lying to me about a technician coming out , a manager actually admitted to me that another member of staff had lied and no. technician was ever booked ) . Appalled again and now considering looking elsewhere for my broadband as i am no longer tied to a contract with them .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusting service yet again.

This is the wrong forum for whinges, can you post it in the chat forum instead? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Lynn_A1 wrote:

and now considering looking elsewhere for my broadband as i am no longer tied to a contract with them .

here you go https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

@Lynn_A1 wrote:

Good day to you

127f4669fb94ab769be9c573737f4928.jpeg

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What do you want anyone on public forum to respond to your boring tirade.
0 Kudos